Mycolex Cracked skin cream
Ultra-hydrating moisturizer for very dry and chapped skin
Special care for very dry chapped and cracked skin. The high proportion of urea (40 %) loosens the uppermost layer of the skin (keratolytic effect) and relieves it of strong hornification. The skin is smoothed, and roughness and cracking are reduced, especially on the feet. The skin‘s moisture level is additionally increased by means of glycerin. A clear improvement in the skin condition is evident after regular use for 14 days.
- Special care for very dry and chapped skin
- The high urea content dissolves the top layer of skin and frees it from strong hornification
- Chapping and skin roughness are reduced; the skin is smoothed
- The skin moisture is additionally increased by glycerine
- Also suitable for the reduction of very horny areas
- After 14 days of regular use, a clear improvement in the skin's condition can be observed
- Dermatologically tested
- Formerly "DERMASENCE Adtop plus 40"
- Information on the packaging design: For reasons of sustainability, the changeover to the new design will take place gradually. Therefore, it is possible that the new design is not yet available at your point of sale.
- Size available: 100 ml
Apply to severely hornified and extremely dry skin areas morning and evening after cleansing. A whitish film may be visible after application. This is harmless and can be removed.
Note: Do not apply to open wounds or mucous membranes. Not for use on the face.
Available in pharmacies. PZN 17867594. PHZ 5599510.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
AQUA, UREA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, LACTIC ACID, PIROCTONE OLAMINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TRIACETIN, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, SILVER CHLORIDE, DIETHYLHEXYL SODIUM SULFOSUCCINATE.