Aloe Vera Active GelCooling mask
A cooling mask for the face, neck and décolleté which intensively moisturises: DERMASENCE Aloe Vera Active Gel soothes and smooths – and is ideal for dehydrated, sensitive skin, including couperose and rosacea, acne and aesthetic treatments such as peels or laser treatment. The highly effective natural Aloe Vera extract has cooling and antipruritic properties and stimulates the skin's own repair properties. It regulates the moisture balance and calms irritated skin. Witch hazel extract as a radical scavenger has an anti-oxidative effect, glycerine provides and binds moisture.
- Anti-irritant, cooling mask
- High proportions of natural extracts from aloe vera leaves stimulate the skin's own repair properties
- Witch hazel extract offers anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- The gel has a positive effect on skin impurities and small wounds
- Hydrates dehydrated and sensitive skin
- Soothes and cools irritations such as sunburn and insect bites
- The pleasant mask is ideal as a relaxing massage gel
- Skin-friendly scent
- Dermatologically tested
- Information on the packaging design: For reasons of sustainability, the changeover to the new design will take place gradually. Therefore, it is possible that the new design is not yet available at your point of sale.
- Size available: 75 ml
Apply the cooling mask after cleansing with a make-up brush or your hands on the face, neck and décolleté if necessary, leave for 10-15 minutes to remove with lukewarm water and tone with DERMASENCE Tonic. The mask can be used daily. Recommended especially after sunbathing, for insect bites or as a relaxing massage gel.
Then apply a final skin care product suitable for the skin type, e.g. DERMASENCE Hyalusome Moisturising cream. Cool storage intensifies the refreshing effect.
Available in pharmacies. PZN 11871726. PHZ 3388855.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA BARK/LEAF/TWIG EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, LECITHIN, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZOIC ACID, o-CYMEN-5-OL, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, PARFUM, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, CI 75810.