Selensiv ShampooScalp therapy for intensive dandruff formation
- Anti-recurrence technology
Medicated DERMASENCE Selensiv Shampoo has been specially developed for the curative treatment of intensive dandruff formation. The active ingredient selenium disulphide counteracts persistent dandruff. With its anti-relapse technology, it prevents the formation of new dandruff. Tea tree oil unfolds its natural effect with every hair wash. Over-keratinisation of the scalp and the resulting irritations are minimised in the long term.
- The active ingredient selenium disulphide counteracts persistent dandruff
- Prevents the formation of new dandruff with anti-relapse technology
- Tea Tree Oil unfolds its natural effect during every hair wash
- Salicylic Acid supports the loosening of dandruff
- Regulates the physiological balance of the scalp
- Dermatologically tested
- Information on the packaging design: For reasons of sustainability, the changeover to the new design will take place gradually. Therefore, it is possible that the new design is not yet available at your point of sale.
- Size available: 100 ml
Shake well before use. Depending on hair length, apply a hazelnut to walnut-sized amount to the moist scalp and massage in. Leave on for at least 5-10 minutes and rinse off. As a cure, use it for two to three weeks, then once or twice a week alternating with a mild shampoo, e.g. DERMASENCE Milk Serum Shampoo.
Warning notice: Contains selenium disulphide. Avoid contact with the eyes and irritated skin.
Available in pharmacies. PZN 01017267. PHZ 3018779.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, SELENIUM SULFIDE, BENTONITE, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL, LIMONENE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM EDTA.