Adtop Medicinal shampoo
- Dandruff reducing
This shampoo counteracts dry scalp and dandruff with ichthyol, an easily tolerated replacement for coal tar. Preserves the natural hydration of the scalp. For a relaxed scalp without itching and feelings of tension.
- Mild anti-dandruff shampoo for a dry scalp
- Counteracts the cause of even stubborn dandruff with ichthyol and piroctone olamine
- Retains the natural hydration of the scalp
- For a relaxed scalp without itching and tension sensations
- Suitable for daily hair washing
- Dermatologically tested
- Fomerly "DERMASENCE Medicinal Shampoo"
- Information on the packaging design: For reasons of sustainability, the changeover to the new design will take place gradually. Therefore, it is possible that the new design is not yet available at your point of sale.
- Size available: 200 ml
Depending on the length of the hair, apply a hazel to walnut-sized amount to wet hair, massage in and leave on for up to two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
As a dietary supplement we recommend DERMASENCE H3 Complex with 6 vitamins, along with the trace element zinc, siliceous earth and brewer's yeast.
Available in pharmacies. PZN 17867393. PHZ 5599361.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, C12-13 ALKYL LACTATE, ICTASOL, PARFUM, PIROCTONE OLAMINE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, FRUCTOSE, GLYCINE, INOSITOL, NIACINAMIDE, SODIUM LACTATE, SODIUM PCA, UREA.