Mycolex Care Foam
Nourishes with the power of nature
Dry and stressed feet can breathe again: The breathable Mycolex Care Foam by DERMASENCE moisturises and strengthens the skin barrier. Particularly with dry heels, skin tears on the balls of the foot and itching between the toes, the foam provides greater well-being.
Mycolex Care Foam also increases the resistance and elasticity of feet that are sensitive to fungal infections and stressed feet. The innovative foam technology contains plant extracts which, together with panthenol, provide strong protection against inflammation. With the power of nature, it can also soothe irritated skin and reduce itching. So the feet can regenerate and are strengthened for daily stress.
- For daily use on dry and tired feet
- Intensive moisture complex with 10% urea, 10% glycerine and allantoin smooths the skin
- Increases the resistance and elasticity of feet sensitive to fungi, and stressed feet
- A protective complex of ancient medicinal plants reduces itching and prevents inflammatory processes
- Protects the skin from excessive keratinisation and cracking
- Microfine foam texture does not cause heat and moisture build-up
- Dermatologically tested
Available in pharmacies. PZN 15893311. PHZ 5182388.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
AQUA, UREA, GLYCERIN, BUTANE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PROPANE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ISATIS TINCTORIA LEAF EXTRACT, RHEUM RHABARBARUM EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, PANTHENOL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HEPTANE, XANTHAN GUM, CELLULOSE GUM, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALCOHOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PIROCTONE OLAMINE, CITRIC ACID.