Seborra Skin clarifying body lotion
- Refines skin texture
Face and body lotion with 10% glycolic acid and urea. Ideal for impure and acne-prone skin. Improves a coarsely pored complexion. Ideal body care for mature skin. Cares for dehydrated, sallow skin. Ideal as preparation for and care after chemical peels. Non-comedogenic.
- Face and body lotion with 10% glycolic acid and urea
- Ideal for blemished and acne-prone skin
- Improves the coarse-pored appearance of the skin
- Body care for mature skin
- Nourishes dehydrated, pallid skin
- With regular application, the skin looks visibly smoother and more radiant
- Ideal as a preparation for and after chemical peels
- Skin-friendly fragrance
- Dermatologically tested
- Formerly "DERMASENCE AHA Body & Face Lotion"
- Information on the packaging design: For reasons of sustainability, the changeover to the new design will take place gradually. Therefore, it is possible that the new design is not yet available at your point of sale.
- Size available: 200 ml
Apply in the evening and massage in. Can be used daily after a familiarisation period.
Note: Please do not apply to the mucosa and in the eye area. For sensitive skin, test first on the lower arm. A slight tingling may occur. Apply sun protection during the day!
For protection against UV rays, we recommend DERMASENCE Seborra Light day cream with SPF 30 for day care.
Available in pharmacies. PZN 17867499. PHZ 5599444.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
AQUA, GLYCOLIC ACID, OCTYLDODECANOL, UREA, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, C13-15 ALKANE, TOCOPHEROL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZOIC ACID, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, PARFUM.