Seborra Zinc repair foam
This skin-soothing acute care supports the skin's own regeneration processes for irritated, stressed or blemished skin with zinc and panthenol. Also ideal after aesthetic treatments. The light repair foam spreads easily without friction. Hold the dispenser upright for the best application.
- Skin-soothing acute care for blemishes for irritated and stressed skin.
- Supports the skin's own regeneration processes with zinc and panthenol
- Stimulates cell regeneration
- Reduces redness
- Ideal after dermatological-aesthetic treatments
- Light foam that spreads without friction
- Dermatologically tested
- Formerly "DERMASENCE Zincutan"
- Information on the packaging design: For reasons of sustainability, the changeover to the new design will take place gradually. Therefore, it is possible that the new design is not yet available at your point of sale.
- Size available: 50 ml
Apply a hazelnut-sized amount once or twice to affected areas. Shake well before use. Hold dispenser upright for optimal application.
Warning: The container is under pressure. May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition or heat sources. Do not smoke. Do not puncture or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C. Keep out of the reach of children. 6.5% by mass of the contents are flammable components.
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
AQUA, DIMETHICONE, ZINC OXIDE, BUTANE, GLYCERIN, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, PROPANE, PANTHENOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CELLULOSE GUM, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CITRIC ACID, PIROCTONE OLAMINE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, SILVER CHLORIDE, DIETHYLHEXYL SODIUM SULFOSUCCINATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL