Soothing for scalp irritation
This shampoo has been specially developed for sensitive scalps and has a calming effect on scalp irritation. Glycerine and urea nourish the scalp and regulate moisture content. Panthenol acts as a moisturiser, promotes wound healing and regulates inflammation. The anti-itching formula made from polidocanol and menthol relieves itching and cools the scalp. Polaneth shampoo thus reduces itching and pain in sensitive scalps over the long term.
- Soothing for scalp irritation
- For sensitive scalps with a sensation of pain, tingling and a feeling of warmth
- Reduces itching with immediate effect for moderate to severe itching
- Recommended for sufferers of neurodermatitis and psoriasis
- Mild cleansing, suitable for daily hair washing
- Maintains moisture in the scalp
- Dermatologically tested
- Information on the packaging design: For reasons of sustainability, the changeover to the new design will take place gradually. Therefore, it is possible that the new design is not yet available at your point of sale.
- Size available: 200 ml
Apply the desired amount of Polaneth Shampoo to wet hair and massage in evenly. Allow the shampoo to work in for up to three minutes and then rinse with water. If necessary, the shampoo can be used daily.
To soothe the scalp after washing your hair, we recommend DERMASENCE Polaneth Liquid which can be applied to the scalp after drying with a towel.
Available in pharmacies. PZN 16633345. PHZ 5329615.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, LAURETH-9, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MARIS SAL, PANTHENOL, UREA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OIL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, LIMONENE, LACTIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, MENTHOL