RosaMin EmulsionEmulsion for skin is prone to redness
- Redness reducing
This light, fragrance-free emulsion is ideal for sensitive skin that is prone to rosacea. It strengthens the sensitive vessels of the skin with a five-fold active herbal complex and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Almond oil makes the skin feel soft.
- Lightweight emulsion, ideal for sensitive, rosacea-prone skin.
- Strengthens the sensitive capillaries and prevents redness
- Plant-based 5-part active complex has an anti-inflammatory and vasoconstrictive effect
- Soothes with Panthenol the skin
- Provides a soft skin feeling with almond oil
- Dermatologically tested
- Information on the packaging design: For reasons of sustainability, the changeover to the new design will take place gradually. Therefore, it is possible that the new design is not yet available at your point of sale.
- Size available: 50 ml
Apply after cleansing and massage in lightly.
Available in pharmacies. PZN 14171001. PHZ 4843801.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
AQUA, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, COCOGLYCERIDES, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA LEAF EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, AMMONIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, HYDROLYZED YEAST PROTEIN, ESCIN, PANTHENOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CARBOMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL.