Solvinea Spray SPF 50+Sun protection for the whole family
- Skin protecting
Extra light sun spray for all skin types with very high UV and IRA protection – skin and environmentally friendly
Sun protection for the whole family, especially for sensitive skin and children. Also protects within the deeper layers of the skin. Apply as a spray quickly and easily.
- Sunscreen spray with very high UV-A and UV-B protection for the whole family
- Protects the skin even in deeper skin layers
- Moisturises with glycerin
- Also recommended for dry skin prone to atopic dermatitis
- Also for sensitive skin and children
- With vitamin E for cell protection (incl. IR-A)
- The spray allows for quick application
- The light texture is quickly absorbed, does not stick and does not whiten
- Dermatologically tested
- Ocean-friendly formulation
- Size available: 250 ml
Apply generously and evenly before each exposure to the sun. Small amounts significantly reduce the protective effect. Avoid eye contact. Apply sunscreen several times to maintain protection. This is especially true after swimming, drying off and sweating. Avoid intense midday sun. Protect babies and small children from direct sunlight and use sunscreen with a high sun protection factor (SPF > 25) and protective clothing. Even sunscreens with a high sun protection factor do not provide complete protection against UV rays.
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
AQUA, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DECYLENE GLYCOL, CELLULOSE GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.