Solvinea Med SPF 50+
Intensive sunscreen with a very high UV filter
DERMASENCE Solvinea Med SPF 50+ is a sunscreen gel cream with a particularly light texture, which offers intensive protection to the lower skin layers with its very high UV-A and UV-B filters. In particular, it protects areas exposed to the sun - such as the face, neck and décolleté - and at the same time counteracts UV-induced skin ageing. Due to its light, gel-like formulation, it is suitable for oily skin and skin prone to blemishes as well as for skin prone to rosacea and acne aestivalis.
- Light gel cream with very high UVA/UVB protection
- Ideal for sensitive and oily skin with a tendency to blemishes
- Protects areas that are particularly intensively exposed to the sun, such as face, neck, décolleté and hands against UV-induced skin ageing
- Supports the prevention of actinic keratoses and polymorphic light dermatoses
- Bisabolol, panthenol and vitamin E nourish and soothe the skin
- Easy to apply and is quickly absorbed
- The unperfumed sunscreen is ideal for sufferers of allergies and acne aestivalis
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for children from 3 years of age
- Suitable as a make-up base
- Information on the packaging design: For reasons of sustainability, the changeover to the new design will take place gradually. Therefore, it is possible that the new design is not yet available at your point of sale.
- Size available: 150 ml
Apply generously and evenly over the desired areas before each exposure to the sun. Smaller amounts reduce protection performance. Apply several times, especially after spending time in the water, drying or sweating. Do not stay in the sun too long, even while using a sunscreen product. Do not expose infants and young children to direct sunlight. Avoid contact with the eyes.
A day care product tailored to the individual skin type can then be applied, e.g. DERMASENCE Cream Soft.
Available in pharmacies. PZN 12404984. PHZ 4533928.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
AQUA, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, PANTHENOL, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BISABOLOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DECYLENE GLYCOL, PIROCTONE OLAMINE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, SILVER CHLORIDE, TOCOPHEROL, DIETHYLHEXYL SODIUM SULFOSUCCINATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL.