Seborra Skin clarifying serum
Skin-clarifying night-care serum
The cooling, skin-clarifying serum is ideal for oily, impure and acne-prone skin. Reduces inflammation and unclogs pores with a mild fruit acid complex. Has an anti-inflammatory effect with woad and reduces redness. The excessive production of sebum is regulated and the formation of pimple marks is prevented. For healthy and clear skin.
- Cooling, skin clarifying serum for oily, blemished and acne-prone skin
- The mild fruit acid complex reduces inflammation and unclogs pores
- An innovative complex of dyer's woad and other plant extracts has an anti-inflammatory effect, reduces redness and refines pores
- Regulates excessive sebum production and prevents the formation of pimple marks
- The innovative texture is instantly absorbed and is non-sticky
- For a healthy and clear complexion
- Dermatologically tested
- Information on the packaging design: For reasons of sustainability, the changeover to the new design will take place gradually. Therefore, it is possible that the new design is not yet available at your point of sale.
- Size available: 30 ml
In the evening after cleansing apply a sufficient amount to the face and, if necessary, to the décolleté.
For severe impurities it is recommended in combination with the DERMASENCE Seborra Pimple relief roll-on.
Available in pharmacies. PZN 17867507. PHZ 5098222.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
AQUA, GLYCOLIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SALICYLIC ACID, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, ZINC PCA, ISATIS TINCTORIA LEAF EXTRACT, ESCULIN, BISABOLOL, RHEUM RHABARBARUM EXTRACT, PHRAGMITES COMMUNIS EXTRACT, PORIA COCOS EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, GALACTOARABINAN, LACTIC ACID, SORBITOL, ARGININE, BENZOIC ACID, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, PARFUM.