AHA Body & Face Lotion
Body lotion with fruit acid and urea
This lotion combines the positive properties of fruit acids with the nourishing effect of the moisturising ingredient urea. It can be used on acne-prone skin for both facial and body care. For more mature skin, it is ideal as a light lotion for wrinkles caused by age and intense sunlight.
- Face and body lotion with 10% glycolic acid and urea
- Ideal for blemished and acne-prone skin
- Body care for mature skin
- Improves coarse-pored skin texture
- Nourishes low moisture, sun-stressed skin
- The skin appears visibly smoother and more radiant
- Ideal for preparation and as follow-up care for chemical peels
- Skin-friendly scent
- Dermatologically tested
- Information on the packaging design: For reasons of sustainability, the changeover to the new design will take place gradually. Therefore, it is possible that the new design is not yet available at your point of sale.
- Size available: 200 ml
Apply in the evening and massage in. Do not use on mucous membranes or near the eyes. Note: For sensitive skin, a temporary tingling sensation may occur.
Available in pharmacies. PZN 00976913. PHZ 2320571.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
AQUA, GLYCOLIC ACID, OCTYLDODECANOL, UREA, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, C13-15 ALKANE, TOCOPHEROL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZOIC ACID, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, PARFUM.