Solvinea Liquid AK SPF 50+Ultra-light sun protection for the scalp
For sun-sensitive areas with little or no hair on the scalp with an ultralight formulation and very effective UV-A and UV-B filter system. Especially suitable for the prevention of light-induced skin ageing and actinic keratoses. Also suitable for athletes.
- Transparent, ultra-light sun protection liquid with high UV protection level.
- Protects the UV-sensitive areas of the scalp.
- Specially developed for the prevention of actinic keratoses and light-related skin ageing
- Supports skin regeneration with panthenol
- With vitamin E for cell protection (incl. IR-A)
- Without octocrylene
- Also suitable for athletes
- Easy to apply, is non-greasy and absorbs quickly
- Dermatologically tested
- Size available: 75 ml
Apply generously to the scalp 20 – 30 minutes before sun exposure.
Note: Small amounts significantly reduce the protective effect. Avoid eye contact. Apply sunscreen several times to maintain protection. This is especially true after swimming, drying off and sweating. Avoid intense midday sun. Even sunscreens with a high sun protection factor do not provide complete protection against UV rays.
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
ALCOHOL DENAT., C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, AQUA, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE, HYDROXYPROPYLCELLULOSE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE.