Solvinea Liquid AK SPF 30
Ultralight sunscreen liquid for the scalp
For sun-sensitive areas with little or no hair on the scalp with an ultralight formulation and very effective UV-A and UV-B filter system. Especially suitable for the prevention of light-induced skin ageing and actinic keratoses. Also suitable for athletes.
- Transparent, ultra-light sun protection liquid with high UV protection level.
- Protects the UV-sensitive areas of the scalp.
- Specially developed for the prevention of actinic keratoses and light-related skin ageing
- Panthenol and glycerin moisturise and nourish the skin.
- With vitamin E for cell protection (incl. IR-A)
- Also suitable for athletes
- Easy to apply, is not greasy and absorbs quickly
- Perfume-free and dermatologically tested
- Information on the packaging design: For reasons of sustainability, the changeover to the new design will take place gradually. Therefore, it is possible that the new design is not yet available at your point of sale.
- Size available: 75 ml
Apply generously to the scalp 20 – 30 minutes before sun exposure.
Small amounts significantly reduce the protective effect. Avoid eye contact. Apply sunscreen several times to maintain protection. This is especially true after swimming, drying off and sweating. Avoid intense midday sun. Even sunscreens with a high sun protection factor do not provide complete protection against UV rays.
Available in pharmacies. PZN 16144356. PHZ 5208320.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
INGREDIENTS: ALCOHOL DENAT., C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, GLYCERIN, OCTOCRYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, PANTHENOL, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HYDROXYPROPYLCELLULOSE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, AQUA.