RosaMin Day cream SPF 50
Light emulsion with high SPF
RosaMin Day Cream SPF 50 was developed especially for sensitive skin that is prone to reddening. The light, unscented emulsion reduces problems such as burning. Natural plant extracts calm the skin and can reduce inflammatory processes. The day cream is rated SPF 50 to protect the skin every day against harmful UV rays.
- Developed especially for light, sensitive skin that is prone to reddening
- Reduces problems such as burning, tingling and heat
- Natural plant extracts calm the skin
- Contains panthenol
- SPF 50 to protect against harmful UV rays
- Information on the packaging design: For reasons of sustainability, the changeover to the new design will take place gradually. Therefore, it is possible that the new design is not yet available at your point of sale.
- Size available: 50 ml
Apply RosaMin Day Cream SPF 50 to your face in the morning after cleansing.
Available in pharmacies. PZN 16901099. PHZ 5404073.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
AQUA, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, OCTOCRYLENE, DIMETHICONE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PANTHENOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (NANO), PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, ESCIN, RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT, AMMONIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, TRIS-BIPHENYL TRIAZINE (NANO), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, ALUMINA, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, SIMETHICONE, XANTHAN GUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIETHYLHEXYL SODIUM SULFOSUCCINATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, PIROCTONE OLAMINE, SODIUM CITRATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED YEAST PROTEIN, SILVER CHLORIDE