Cooling scalp tonic
The cooling scalp tonic acts against itching and feelings of tension immediately after application. The herbal active ingredient complex stimulates the skin's own regeneration processes. The Polaneth Liquid gives a quick effect without scrubbing and immediately relieves itching, tingling and feelings of tension. The skin barrier is strengthened, and with daily application new itching is prevented. The liquid is non-sticky and non-greasy, is absorbed quickly and is also suitable for neurodermatitis sufferers and psoriatics.
- For immediate relief of itching and feelings of tension
- Soothes irritated scalp with herbal ingredients
- Strengthens the skin barrier and prevents itching in the long term
- Recommended for neurodermatitis and psoriasis sufferers
- Does not grease, does not stick - absorbs quickly
- Also for on the go - no need of washing out
- Dermatologically tested
- Naturally fragrance-free
- Information on the packaging design: For reasons of sustainability, the changeover to the new design will take place gradually. Therefore, it is possible that the new design is not yet available at your point of sale.
- Size available: 75 ml
For acute itching, apply to dry scalp twice a day and massage gently until the scalp is permanently soothed. Then apply once a day as a preventive measure. Also ideal for travelling, as the liquid does not need to be washed out.
Available in pharmacies. PZN 16633351. PHZ 5329621.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT., PENTYLENE GLYCOL, LAURETH-9, UREA, GLYCERIN, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PANTHENOL, PIROCTONE OLAMINE, MENTHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, BISABOLOL, ECTOIN, ISATIS TINCTORIA LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM CITRATE, SCLEROTIUM GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL