H³ KomplexNutritional supplement for a healthy appearance
Effective support for discomfort such as chapped lips, dry hair or brittle nails: DERMASENCE H3 Complex complements a balanced diet with a wide range of essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements, thus contributing to a healthy appearance. Now in a new dosage form as a tablet without the addition of animal ingredients or preservatives.
- Tablets as a dietary supplement
- Have a positive effect on skin, hair and nail metabolism
- Ideally adapted to the daily requirements of vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Free from lactose, animal ingredients and preservatives
- Dosage: one tablet daily for one adult
Note: Do not exceed the daily intake. Food supplements do not replace a balanced and varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of small children. In addition, a 24-hour rhythm should be respected to replenish the vitamin stores evenly. Keep cool, dry and protected from light.
- Information on the packaging design: For reasons of sustainability, the changeover to the new design will take place gradually. Therefore, it is possible that the new design is not yet available at your point of sale.
- Size available: 57,6 g
Adults take one tablet daily with some liquid.
Available in pharmacies. PZN 15378247. PHZ 2314949.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
Ingredients: Calcium phosphate filler, rosehip powder (16%), brewer's yeast (10%, contains gluten from wheat and barley), millet extract (7.8%), zinc gluconate, microcrystalline cellulose filler, silica (3.9%), maltrodextrin, nicotinamide (niacin), separating agent (silicon dioxide, talc), calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), coating agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcellulose), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), separating agent - magnesium salts of fatty acids, colouring (titanium dioxide, iron oxides), vegetable oil (coconut), pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid), D-biotin.