BarrioPro Facial emulsion
Regenerating facial emulsion
Special formula for irritated and skin prone to redness. It reduces sensations and strengthens the skin barrier. Ideal after aesthetic procedures. The skin receives support during regeneration.
- Special formula for irritated skin prone to redness
- Ideal after aesthetic dermatological treatments
- Anti-irritative effect through synergy of plant extracts, a polysaccharide and PEA
- Redness and discomfort are reduced, the skin barrier is built up
- Intensively regenerating and vitalising
- Skin-friendly scent
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable as make-up base
- Information on the packaging design: For reasons of sustainability, the changeover to the new design will take place gradually. Therefore, it is possible that the new design is not yet available at your point of sale.
- Size available: 50 ml
Apply twice a day to the affected areas after cleansing, also when necessary (e.g. after chemical peels), and more frequently. Always combine with sunscreen between the aesthetic treatments.
Available in pharmacies. PZN 09669207. PHZ 3973097.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ISONONANOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, COCOGLYCERIDES, PALMITAMIDE MEA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-2, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SORBITOL, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES FRUIT OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALLANTOIN, BISABOLOL, ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, POLYGONATUM MULTIFLORUM RHIZOME/ROOT EXTRACT, CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS SEED EXTRACT, LECITHIN, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BENZOIC ACID, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, o-CYMEN-5-OL, p-ANISIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, PARFUM.