BarrioPro Body Emulsion
Counteracts redness and discomfort
The moisturising body emulsion nourishes and vitalises irritated skin. Used daily, sensations and redness are reduced throughout the body without leaving a greasy film. It gives the skin suppleness and is also ideal for care after aesthetic treatments.
- Moisturising body care for irritated skin prone to redness
- Anti-irritative effect through synergy of plant extracts, a polysaccharide, vitamin A and PEA
- The skin barrier is strengthened, redness and discomfort are reduced
- Promotes the regeneration of already damaged skin cells and supports the natural skin function
- Ideal after dermatological-aesthetic treatments on the whole body
- The emulsion gives the skin suppleness without leaving a greasy film
- Skin-friendly scent
- Dermatologically tested
Apply the emulsion daily to cleansed skin. Also apply several times a day if necessary (e.g. after aesthetic treatments).
Available in pharmacies. PZN 03907568. PHZ 4083891.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
AQUA, COCOGLYCERIDES, DECYL OLEATE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ISONONANOATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-2, PALMITAMIDE MEA, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, SORBITOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES FRUIT OIL, ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS SEED EXTRACT, POLYGONATUM MULTIFLORUM RHIZOME/ROOT EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, BISABOLOL, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SORBITAN CAPRYLATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BENZOIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, PARFUM.