Cleansing for sensitive skin
Gentle, soap-free cleansing emulsion for sensitive, rosacea-prone, reactive skin. It allows a particularly gentle cleansing without skin-rubbing. During cleansing, the delicate vessels are strengthened by the plant's 5-fold active complex. Panthenol and allantoin soothe the skin. The light, refreshing emulsion leaves the skin feeling pleasant.
- Mild cleansing emulsion for sensitive skin prone to rosacea
- For gentle cleansing without skin-straining friction
- Strengthens the sensitive vessels of the skin with a 5-fold active complex and prevents redness
- Panthenol soothes the skin, tension sensations are reduced
- Maintains the natural barrier function of the skin and can prevent irritations and inflammatory processes
- Ideal for gentle removal of (eye) make-up
- Dermatologically tested
Apply morning and evening to slightly moist skin and wash off with lukewarm water, or remove with a cotton pad soaked in DERMASENCE Tonic.
Available in pharmacies. PZN 14171018. PHZ 4843787.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
AQUA, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA LEAF EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, AMMONIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, HYDROLYZED YEAST PROTEIN, GLYCERIN, ESCIN, PANTHENOL, ALLANTOIN, CERA ALBA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYSTEARIC/LINOLENIC/OLEIC POLYGLYCERIDES, CARBOMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, TOCOPHEROL.