Adtop plus 40
Intensive formula for extremely dry skin
Perfume-free DERMASENCE Adtop plus 40 was specially developed for extremely dry, hardened and chapped skin. With a high content of urea, it effectively removes keratinisation: Skin roughness, cracks and fissures are reduced. At the same time, it supplies the affected skin areas intensively with moisture through glycerine. A fine, protective film is formed which smooths the skin, reduces roughness and strengthens the skin barrier - without leaving a greasy film behind.
- Special formula for very dry and cracked skin
- The high urea content dissolves the uppermost skin layer and frees the skin from keratinisation
- Cracks and roughness are reduced, the skin is smoothed
- The skin’s moisture is additionally increased by glycerin
- Also suitable for the reduction of hardened areas
- After 14 days of regular application, a clear improvement of the skin condition can be seen
- Dermatologically tested
Apply morning and evening after cleansing on hard and extremely dry skin. After application, there may be a whitish film. This is harmless and can be removed. Note: Please avoid open wounds and mucous membranes.
A particularly intensive effect can be achieved by a 15 to 20 minute occlusive application (exclude air). For other dry skin areas please use DERMASENCE Adtop Cream.
Available in pharmacies. PZN 00018141. PHZ 3021942.
Find your nearest pharmacy with our pharmacy locator .
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product's packaging is binding.
UREA, AQUA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM LACTATE, SILVER CHLORIDE,TITANIUM DIOXIDE, DIETHYLHEXYL SODIUM SULFOSUCCINATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PIROCTONE OLAMINE, TRIACETIN.